After gathering some information from web I have managed to create Bangladesh flag in Photoshop. Specifics you need to keep in mind:
1. Flag ratio is 10cm x 6cm or 25cm x 15cm (and so on)
2. Green color: CMYK 100-0-70-40, Pantone 342c
3. Red color: CMYK 0-100-80-5, no Pantone
4. Radius for the inner circle is 20% of the width (e.g. 2cm for 10cm wide flag or 5cm for 25cm)
5. Center of the circle is at 45% (from left) of the flag (e.g. 4.5cm for 10cm flag or 11.25cm for 25cm)
With some further design effects, here is the end result.
After upgrading my Lenovo Yoga 13 to Windows 8.1 I’ve had many issues. Starting from Touch Screen not working to onscreen keyboard automatically showing up frequently. In this article I will tell you how to control the onscreen keyboard.
- Press Windows Key + x
- Click on Control Panel
- Click on “Onscreen Keyboard (Lenovo Transition)”
- Uncheck the checkbox beside the text “Display the onscreen keyboard automatically” to turn off the feature
You may have some photo albums on your Facebook account where many photos you uploaded can be viewed by public. Someone who’s not your friend or following you can view those photos, and can even share them. Albums like Mobile Uploads, iOS Photos or Profile Pictures only allow you to set privacy on individual photos, not the entire album. Changing privacy on the individual photos can be a tedious task when you’ve hundreds and hundreds of photos in those albums.
So, how do you set correct privacy setting on all your photos with one button click? Well, magically, there is a way!! Here’s how.
- Click on the Gear icon
- Click on Privacy Settings
- Under “Who can see my stuff?” click on the section titled “Limit The Audience for Old Posts on Your Timeline”
- Read through (very important, so you know what is going to happen)
- Click on the button “Limit Old Posts”
How to make sure it has done what you wanted it to do?
So, in order to make sure the steps above has done its job click on “Timeline and Tagging” on left hand menu. Then under “Who can see things on my timeline?” section click on the first item “Review what other people see on your timeline” where you can see what shows up on your timeline for public.
Please note that this process will also set privacy setting of the other contents you’ve posted on your timeline before. So, any shared links, status etc. which were visible to the public will now be hidden and only Friends can view them.
Device: HTC One
Android version: 4.3
HTC Sense version: 5.0
On the lock screen, Press and Hold POWER + Volume Down for about a second or two. It will prompt you stating the screenshot has been saved.
switched to Twenty Thirteen theme and customizing it